Welcome to St. Simon and St. Jude Hall
This hall was built by volunteer parishioners in 1949. The very first wedding was held in November of that year. Later on in the mid sixties the brick work in the main hall was done again by volunteer parishioners.
In 1988, Fr. Paul Roy decided that the “old barn” needed a complete face lift and by 1997 the hall underwent many improvements including the addition of the front lobby, fireplace room, offices and new ladies bathroom facilities. The new kitchen project soon followed. All this was done by volunteers whenever possible.
2009 will mark the hall’s 60th year serving our parish and community, being the venue for hundreds if not thousands of events, from small meetings to large banquets. Bingo is even held weekly to assist us in keeping the doors open. Again, thank you to our many volunteers.
St. Simon and St. Jude were two who wanted to help people, no matter the problem – big or small, or even hopeless.
We here strive to carry out our duties for our friends by following the examples of our namesakes...
St. Simon and St. Jude